It is with the full support and all the worry that ApostaGanha.com thanks all the people who think of starting to play or already play to read very carefully the following text, because the game can become a pathological disease with severe contours. Please, if you play, play only for pleasure and not make the game an addiction, it’s too dangerous, when people spend who are not expected to spend, therefore once again appeal to the text reading and the extreme caution if you feel losing control, thanks.
“The sports betting, casino and other games are becoming increasingly popular both as a part of everyday life as an entertainment expression. However, for some people with certain activities, these have the potential to become addictive, in spite of reasonable measures are harmless, such as shopping, sports, eating, drinking alcohol. In the case of compulsive gamblers, the kind of challenges that affected the lives of compulsion and the game is used with the intention of alleviating the difficulties and conflicts, compared to others. The unconscious motives of compulsive gamblers are different, the gain of money is a strong incentive, but not the main objective. ApostaGanha.com is aware that participation in gambling activities and expertise, whatever they are, may lead to personal and social problems. Through awareness and prevention, ApostaGanha.com is, in this sense, very seriously its responsibility to varying degrees.
Entertainment Insurance are the votes from ApostaGanha.com
Compliance with the following conduct rules makes you enjoy the games without any regret.
* Establish in advance for your monthly game capital.
* Enjoy the opportunity to reduce you maximum monthly payments.
* Do not deposit more money into your betting account than the amount it had set.
* Before you start playing, make gains in the value to ending the game.
* Establish previously how much money you can lose.
* Never play under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
* Do not play when you are restless or distracted.
* Take a break during the games.
Support and advice to gambling problems
Many organizations offer support and counseling for compulsive gamblers. The links below are links to various associations to compulsive behaviors, especially in the game.